Monday, September 7, 2009

RockStar Stamps


This is the cooooolest stamp set. I LOVE Tim's new Rockstar stamps. The detail on them is wonderful.

I tried some Lettuce Adirondack Embossing Powder on black cardstock. Then the Stars with Fired Brick Distress EB.

Last is the Holographic Embossing Powder(or Holistic as I called it in class Sunday in an allergy medicine stupor!) Ha! What a hoot! The stuff was a real hit in the class.

Photos do NOT do it justice and the different colors are amazing. This was the only angle I could shoot at to show the shine of the Holographic Powder....hence the out of focus shot.
~
So easily amused....I should be called SEA for short...So Easily Amused!

Go Create Something!

1 comment:

Art By Wanda said...

Wow, that lettuce really showed up good on the black... don't ya just love the Adirondack powders!!