Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Idea-ology Fun

Short and Sweet. Here's a little peek at a part of a bracelet I put together with Idea-ology bits. Guess how many pieces of Idea-ology are on this piece...not including the connecting jump rings on the SIDES....

You can do soooooo many things with these pieces. Layer them on each other....put them together.

Too much fun!

Another great day. Lunch Friday with the Watercolor Chicks.

Always a Treat!

Saturday class at Scrapbook Friend'z/Bloomington filling up~Grungeboard Wallets~couple of spots left....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Linda! But where's the rest of the bracelet? Want to see!
I do see a keyhole, a trinket pin, a snap, and type charms. Did I miss anything?
Eileen

Art By Wanda said...

Very cool!!! Can't wait to see the whole thing!! Sounds like a busy but fun weekend!!

Lori said...

Beautimous! Love it!

Linda Broom said...

very cool. Can't wait to see the entire thing. I'm counting at least 8.

Sharon Margiotta said...

A bunch??? Very nice ... one of the most creative uses i've seen of those parts! Nice job Holtz!

Lori said...

Well, here I am leaving another comment! Check out my blog for a little treat!

Hels Sheridan said...

I guess 11 pieces... now...do I get to win this ROFL....cheek of me hun...loving your art as ever x