Sunday, February 7, 2010

Class Pictures

Next are some pictures of the class using Ten Seconds Studio Metal.......

it was VERY intense at times!!!!!


Some had to get out the RUBBER GLOVES!!!


We kept our heads down and our noses to the grindstone!!!!


Some even faked a smile now and then.....


One girl traveled 92 miles to get there...not Annette!


But in the end, they all got a fine finished piece of Embossed Metal and a new addiction to take home!!!! And they were all sooooo different. Fantastic work!

It was great! Thanks to Terri and her girls. We had a wonderfully Creative Day at the shop....see you again soon.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally love that vintage piece ... stunning art ... as per usual :0)

Lori said...

Yay, beautiful piece! Your work is so gorgeous, I can't stand it. I would never be able to put that many layers together and have it look right. The class looks too fun, and the next time I see Sue, she is getting serious razzing about the gloves....

Rhonda said...

Linda,
Thank you for the fabulous class on Saturday, it was so much fun. Metal art, here I come! Your vintage piece is beautiful.

Unknown said...

that piece is fantastic. I love the look, the emotion, the lines of it. Beautiful work Linda.

2amscrapper said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I have the same G45 paper to scrap a wedding photo of my aunt.

2amscrapper said...

I just can't stop looking at this. Maybe I could make it into a screensaver for my puter.

Judy said...

Thanks Linda for another great class. I can't hardly wait for the next one. However, you took all the striped paper (giggle) and I needed some for a correction..Oh well this is where we need to be creative....right? I will scan in my wonderful new tool carrier as soon as I am done. You are the greatest! Judy

Art By Wanda said...

Beautiful vintage piece!!!!!!