Saturday, June 12, 2010

Stamping Again


I really haven't stamped something major for a long time. And it's really what I love to do, so I dug out the most recent Tim stamps and used David from Artful Artifacts for the 1st time.

He really has a very haunting look, don't you think? I used the Vintage Shabby papers and Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink..........oohhhh, it is so rich! Love it.

The baubles in the foreground are just a few of the pieces I picked up at the Junction City Art show in Anecdotes. That is such a cool shop.

Sports today......our Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup, and today we'll be watching the Americans in World Cup Soccer. Hopefully it will be a good game.

Enjoy the weekend.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a good game ... but I was hoping for a bit more than a draw :0) LOVE David ... and I love what you did with him too!

Lori said...

This looks really great! Love Chipped Sapphire, too, beautiful color. I have this stamp set and have yet to use this particular stamp. Love the goods you purchased, awesome finds!

Anonymous said...

Awesome .... I agree with Lori - that Chipped Sapphire is such a beautiful colour!

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Great piece, and I have just acquired one of the sets of stamps for myself.. and have yet to stamp it...
mmm the game was a draw.. and I am not even a football fan.. tennis is much more my game!
Hugs x

2amscrapper said...

great art! big sports weekend.