Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fun Editing Pictures




St. John's Cathedral in Savannah, Georgia that I used a photo editing program to enhance. Artistic Sheet Metal....huh?  Yeah, kinda weird!

I thought it was "pretty cool" to quote Myley Cyrus. Yes I watch SNL and Hannah Montana with Emma. Or at least I have to listen to the insufferable laugh track from Hannah.



This is another shot I took while on vacation in the South. Wish I could tell you where exactly it was.

If anyone recognizes it, let me know. It was definitely Pink, but not "the Pink House."

So that's just a little bit of fun for the road.

Have a great one!!!

Linda

7 comments:

Helen said...

These made me go "WOW" out loud when I saw them - amazing, love them!

misteejay said...

What super pics - love the colours.

Toni :o)

Anonymous said...

pretty cool.
me and digi editing don't exactly see eye to eye yet...
but i hope to get better at it.

yours are the schizz...
very cool

Xx,
Amy

Heavens2Betsy said...

These are fabulous! Love their funky look. Penny

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Linda these are amazing! I love the detail of the church. In 2007, I made it down to Ft. Stewart, GA before my son deployed to Iraq. Savannah was only 30 minutes away, but the trip was so quick we never got there. I hear it is beautiful!

Lynn Stevens said...

ohhh very kewl wish I had photoshop!
but way over my head I'm sure :0)
hugs Lynn

2amscrapper said...

great photos!