Friday, May 20, 2011

Tim's District Market @ Inspiration Emporium! And Ranger's new Archival Ink Sample

Well, I got my Studio cleaned up a bit. Filled the waste basket full of stuff I could part with after experimenting with the new Ranger Archival Inks.

They are very cool on Glossy Card Stock!!!! Vibrant colors and gorgeous combinations.

This one didn't make the cut, but I thought I'd show you some learning experiences.
"Embrace the Imperfections."
"Then throw them away..."
Maybe that's not exactly what Tim said.



I tried several things here. One that was fun was shadow stamping. I used the lighter colors first as the shadows, and the Sepia over the top. It takes some practice to make sure you get the 2 stampings even.


Needless to say I threw several away.  This one wasn't too bad. Got the Deep Purple guy a bit too dark. So I went with a lighter color next.


The Butterflies and Moths stamps up perfect over the background of Chrome Yellow. Colors used here are the new Viridian, Venetian Orange, and Deep Purple.

You know me, I don't clean my stamps, I just twist the color off on scrap paper. So I found the colors blending to form even richer colors after that. Works for me!


District6

AND I just got word that Inspiration Emporium has Tim's new District Market line for pre-order!!!!!!

I LOVE the Totes and Tissue Wrap.....


District2

These products are to die for!!!!! LOVE the Notecards....Lost and Found.

District3

And the Burlap Panels....so cool! Check them out @ Inspiration Emporium. They have them all coming soon! So PRE-ORDER now.

So many new Finished Products.....so little time.




Thursday was Kindergarten Graduation. What a hoot! Nothing like a stage full of celebrities with a chance to speak into a microphone! Emma did great! Here Poppie straightens her hat.


Have a great weekend. We're probably going to have a washout here!

Linda

4 comments:

misteejay said...

It's lovely to be able to play with new goodies - have a great weekend.

Toni :o)

Lori said...

Always nice to learn things like this... still looks lovely, though. I think I'm caving in for the Papillion set, lol. I saw Wendy's samples of the new Archival colors, and I must say, there are quite a few I want...

Helen said...

Hope you don't get too wet! I love your "reject" - I am sure you could save some of it.... I would, (which is why I live surrounded by c@*p!....) Have a great weekend.

Jan Hennings said...

I just love all Tim's new products!