Monday, July 18, 2011

Blogging from CHA - RANGER CLASS!!!!!



Ok everyone, I have 10 minutes to blog this and then leave for another class.  The next one is with Sally Lynn McDonald. WHOO HOO!

I know you only look at the pictures anyway, so I won't have to say much! HA! KIDDING!

THIS is the fantastic project we made today with Ranger!!!

LOVE IT!!!


This was Jennie Bowlin and her fun and fantastic things.........buttons, rubon butterfly wings, stickers and a Curio Knob from Tim. So Stinkin' Cute.



This is Claudine's magic with the Metal Foil tape and her stamps. I had some left over buttons from Jennie I put on back in the room,  And her paints...love the colors.


And then of course, the Master, with all the wonderful pieces here, Kraft Resist paper, Tissue Tape, Corners, Knob, Crackle, Plaquette......I could go on, but you get the picture...literally! OH, and the Distress Stains on everything!!! WHOO HOO.

So that's it for today. Check out the Ranger blog here.

LIVE from Chicago, I've got to run!!!


Linda

,

10 comments:

Vic said...

So beautiful! What great classes from great teachers!

misteejay said...

Oh Linda, such wonderful pieces. You are so lucky to be there having all those fab classes - enjoy.

Toni xx

Kathyk said...

More glorious and gorgeous projects from you.

Have a great time with the next class you've dashed off to1

Kathyk

2amscrapper said...

how fantastic!

ESS said...

Hi Linda, it's Michelle. My big thrill today in the class was meeting you :) I love your art.

sue said...

I took a class from Sally ant For Keep Sake in St. Louis, she is very good. Have fun.

Lori said...

So Cool! Can't wait to see more!

Charlene E. said...

How exactly did you do the crackle bit on that last panel? It looks so cool, I'd like to recreate it. The whole piece is so cool. But everything you make is so awesomely cool.

Elaine A said...

Lucky lady Linda! To be able to take such great classes. And these pieces are just wonderful! So glad you are enjoying yourself.

Elaine Allen

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE these doors. Can you tell me where to get the moldings that are used at the top of the doors?? I've never seen anything like this before and I just HAVE to get me some.....please???