Friday, February 3, 2012

****************** Destinations Tag *****************

More Destinations goodies from Tim Holtz on this tag.

New Idea-ology pieces as well.

New Tissue Tape Commute that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!




The Mini Rosettes are cut using the Destination Paper with the State Postcards.

Salvage Stickers adorn the centers.

Mini Gears are here, too!


This is how is all starts.

 First I add the Tissue Tape.
  
Then the Distress Inks...Pumice Stone, Dusty Concord, Stormy Sky, and a tiny bit of Pine Needles all over a #8 Manila Tag.

Flicked with water for some fun.


Stamp with Jet Black Archival ink using the Steampunk and Little Labels sets.

I added a clear stamp from Tim along the side.



The new Seam Binding is died with many different colors of Distress Ink and Distress Stains....

I just keep going until I get the colors I like...LOVE how this turned out!!!



I added a Wire Pin and Gears...new Mini and Sprocket...with a Chain Tassel to the top.

Tombow markers add the Red in the Numbers....

MUST HAVE NEW MARKERS FROM TIM!!!!!!



The little Memo Pin has numbers punched out and added with Glossy Accents over the top.


A little watch part goes great in the center of the Sticker.


I used a piece of left over Grungepaper and Metal Foil Tape from the Roofing project at the bottom.

A Texture Wheel from Ten Seconds Studio adds design and Alcohol Inks give some color.

The Coffee Archival Ink was used with the Artistic Outpost stamp around the corners.

Then I layered the tag up on chipboard that has Fired Brick Stain and Black Soot Distress Ink on it.



You can Pre-Order all these new products from Inspiration Emporium with $5 shipping in the US.

Use “chaspecial”  through Feb. 5th for 20% off your order!!!!!

So what are you waiting for.....go check it out!!!

Linda




15 comments:

SusanK said...

What a fun tag!

Unknown said...

Another beautiful project. I am looking the tag up & down, when I came to that little blue trim, I would have sworn it was a ribbon you cut some how, the texture wheel & inks gives it such a neat look. I love it as usual!

cheryl said...

oh wow another stunning creation Hun just love what you have done with the tissue tape must use mine more often Hugs cherylxxxx

Helen said...

Fabulous! I love the rosette the Destination pack is a must.

Martina said...

You're an great artist, Linda! I love this..

Marjie Kemper said...

Linda, this is just GORGEOUS. I love it.... fantastic colors mixed with my fave metals and thew new TT looks like a must have.

Susan said...

Fabulous tag - thanks for the details!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Great tag, wonderful dimension and I'm loving the tape. Beautifully embellished. Tracy x

Shelly Hickox said...

LOVE this!! Makes me want to run out to my stamp shack and have some fun. You always have the best ideas!!

Shawn said...

You always give me such good ideas! I love this stamp. Just picked it up. Enjoy your Sunday.

Lori said...

Fabulous! Love the tissue tape and distress on the background, really cool!

Robyn Phelan Sharp said...

I so LOVE your style and talent!!

Linda M. Cain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meme said...

You AWE me!

Love everything about this!

Barbara Rankin said...

Another lovely creation!