Friday, March 9, 2012

The Theme is Green


 Go Green-A Color Challenge is the Theme for Inspiration Emporium this month. Check out the other DT members all month here!!!

So here's my contribution to GREEN.....

(Everything with the  Purple link is available for Pre-Order at IE all other colored links are available now)



I used a lot of products here, some new, some not so new....ALL fun!

I started with the new Tissue Tape Commute on a Large Manila Tag. I put a piece across the bottom and one down the side.

Then I laid down The Crafters Workshop Template by Julie Balzer Designs called Daisy Doodad.


Next I added all kinds of GREEN Distress Inks on the tag.





This stencil is so cool!!!!!

Then I outlined it with a black pen.




I added stamped images from the Dylusions set Around the Edge using Jet Black Archival Ink.

I used a script stamp from Artistic Outpost Ephemera Backgrounds and Coffee Archival Ink over the tag.

 
These stamps are extremely fun for tags and journal pages!!! I'm just sayin'....check them out at Inspiration Emporium!




The vintage photos are from Tim's new paper stash Destinations.

Then I added lots and lots of white and black pen marks for kicks.

This is just an old addiction of mine...doodling around everything makes me happy!




The  $2 Cash Key  is added to the dyed  Crinkle Ribbon  with a  Wire Pin.   Alcohol Ink adds a little color to the Cash Key and Distress Stains and Inks to the ribbon.

The  Mini Numeral 3  is colored with Alcohol Inks  and punched with the  Drill Punch.



Then lastly I want to show you the wonderful affects of the Distress Markers on Kraft Resist paper.

I photographed the tag on top of the paper that I had played around on with the markers. But I thought you'd like to see the whole sheet.


This is just the middle of the paper...the possibilities are endless!!!


Very fun, and the resist is so cool with the markers....easy to do.

I also used the green markers on the tag in spots...like on the leaves.


And one more thing, have you checked out Tim's new CREATIVE CHEMISTRY 101?? I'm all signed up and ready to go! There's a video to introduce you to it here.
Have a great weekend....we're going to I'm sure.

Linda

9 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Gorgeous tag, love love the green and the stencil is gorgeous. Lovely creation. Tracy x

Helen said...

Fantastic, Linda - the distress markers are a must i think... have a great weekend.

Netty said...

Oooh am so loving green........your tag is gorgeous as is your stencil. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

Lori said...

Love this! The colors are awesome, and you're right, that stencil is WAY cool!

cheryl said...

oh wow just love this,to bits,brilliant,detail and love the stencil,so super cool,hugs Cherylxxxx

Marjie Kemper said...

What a super tag! Love all the layers of color... it's fantastic!

Martina said...

I enjoyed looking at your beautiful work here! Stunning tag!

Candy C said...

Love your green tag, Linda. It's beautiful! Love the layers of paper, color, stencils, doodling...wow! I really like the way you finished out the tag, too! It's all fantastic! <3 Candy

Linda Manning Findley said...

LOVE that tag background ... of course Green is my fav color .... lol