Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Journal Page Tutorial

Well, we all knew it had to come to an end...sadly, today is my last post with the absolutely fabulous PaperArtsy, as a Guest Designer.
 
It was the experience of a lifetime, and I could not have had more fun! ...sob...BUT, I will continue to use their wonderful products, (new stamps on the way to my house as we speak) so keep checking in to see what we've come up with together!
 
Having said that....here's what I did for today.
 
I had someone ask me to PLEASE make something GREEN!
 
You know who you are.......ha...........so, I created a Journal Page that is basically using green.
 
It's my last day on the PaperArtsy Blog, so if you'd like to see this step-by-step, jump over there and take a peek!
 
 
There are lots of layers and colors to check out, so hit the link and enjoy the trip!
 
I could not be more grateful for the time I've spent there on the the DT. Leandra and Gillian have been nothing but the BEST.
 
My thanks to everyone who has traveled along with me. It's been a ride of a lifetime!!!
 
 
Linda
Sorry I forgot to publish this after I added the direct link....too much rain on my brain here! ha!

8 comments:

Alison said...

I absolutely love all the layers on your fabulous page Linda! Thanks for all the fabulous PA inspiration! Enjoy your new stamps!
Alison x

sam21ski said...

This is soooo much appreciated Linda and I love how you've used the GREEN - lol

I also love how you've used the white pen, it just pops on the page.

Can't wait to have a go, won't be on a journal page as I don't do journalling but I shall find something suitable to showcase all the fab techniques!!!

Shall be back from to time to time to see what you've been up to - take care, fab to have been able to play along with you

Sam xxxx

Trish said...

Another truly stunning piece of art. You won't believe how much you have inspired me. Thank you for all your PaperArtsy contributions, I have loved them all!

Helen said...

Find I missed looking at your own post yesterday, and now I see you have done honour to Sam for her love of green!! on behalf of the #PATWITS thank you for the last 4 months worth of projects!

Claudine said...

What a beautiful page. So many layers and things to look at and so much detail. I love it!

krcmasterpiece said...

I've also had fun seeing your projects with their products!

Question: when I use my white pencils over my sprays/inks it fades and I have to apply 2-3 coats to get a sharp white on it like yours is showing above.

Do you have that problem? Are you putting more than one coat? Thanks

Claudia said...

fantastic page, gorgeous!!!

Marijane said...

Wow, what a "knock-out" journal page! This really stimulates the senses with the gorgeous colors and use of cool stamps. Love it!