Friday, January 1, 2016

2015 A Year in Review for You

Wow!  Has this been a busy year or what?!?!?

I must say, this has been the best year of my creative career with
2 wonderful groups~

 Finnabair Creative Team and
Retro Cafe Art Gallery DT.

Teams just don't get any better.

So without further ado, I will share with you my favorites of the year.

There are actually
 11 tutorials linked here 
with supply lists.


Grab a cuppa and enjoy at your leisure... I hope you're inspired to play.


These jars were truly easy to make using Mechanicals from Finnabair with Glitter and Art Sugar. Check it out. Tutorial here.


I really, really enjoyed making this flip-open note box with lots of "new" pieces from Finnabair, and found objects using a plain paper mache box as a base. Tutorial is here. 


This Valentine Hutch from Retro Cafe Art Gallery and the little cutie is done with a vintage flare that just makes me smile. Here. 


More fun from Retro Cafe Art with a Valentine Angel. The gorgeous stamps are from Finnabair. Blog link. 


This was a 6x6 canvas that used Crackle Paste and some wonderful Mechanicals with Micro Beads. Birds and Words from RCAG. Tutorial here


My Journey Treasure Box holds jewelry treasures I've created. You'll find instructions here. 


A Trip Back in Time with an altered Phone from Finnabair. The die-cuts are easy to paint and the Crackle on the phone is amazing. See them here. 


This has gotta be one of my favorites. The Large Exquisite Shrine has antique gears, die-cuts, embossed metal and a resin heart from Sandra Evertson. Full  tutorial and many more pictures are here.


This crackled paper mache Venetian Mask was really fun to create. Lots of Finnabair beads, glitter and Mica Paint on RCAG die-cuts. The tutorial is here.


I don't do enough journal pages, but I love how this one turned out.
Cherish Memories tutorial is here.


This is what I love to make. Houses have always been my "thing". They were the first project I took on years ago as a paper artist.

Vintage Houses tutorial is found here.



Angels, Angels and More Angels was a treat to do with
 glitter and paint and paper clay.

This is all about RCAG and Finnabair products.
Check it out here. 


Create Moments is probably my all-time favorite. No doubt. I created this after taking Anna's classes in Indiana.

The entire story of it is found Here.

So, I hope you had a nice trip with me down Memory Lane with my year of creations.

If you have any questions, fee free to ask. My door is always open. And let me know what you're doing in your little
Creative Corner of the World.

Blessings to One and All,

Linda

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Absolutely gobsmackingly amazing. My GOSH your altered art really is quite stunning. Especially all together like this! Hope 2016 is as good a year as 2015 was!!!

Seth said...

Seeing all these incredible works of art all together is just a feast for the eyes. Love them all but I think my favorite is #2 - the flip-poem note box. Love it!